Rates updated 18 Sep 2014 11:37:31.
1 Oct 2016 to 15 Dec 2016
16 Dec 2016 to 10 Jan 2017
11 Jan 2017 to 30 Apr 2017
1 May 2017 – 30 Sep 2017
1 Oct 2017 – 15 Dec 2017
16 Dec 2017 – 10 Jan 2018
11 Jan 2018 – 30 Apr 2018
Click the drop-down next to the rates to convert to Euro, US Dollars or British Pounds.
Rates are per person per night sharing and include accommodation, all meals, tea & coffee, soft drinks, hand selected local wines, sparkling wines, local beers & spirits, scheduled safari activities, 2 scheduled game drives per day, refreshments on game drives and VAT.
Single supplement charge of 50% applies
- Check-in time is 14h00 on day of arrival.
- Check-out time is 11h00 on day of departure.
Regret no children less than 8 years of age. Children aged between 8 and 14 years, sharing the accommodation with their parents, will be charged 50% of the tariff with a maximum of one child per suite.
Children occupying their own suite will be charged according to the full per person sharing rate.
The above is subject to availability.
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Laws of the Republic of South Africa shall in all respects, govern this contract.
- Rates are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR) and are inclusive of 14% VAT.
- All the above rates exclude the 1% tourism levy which will be billed to the Tour Operator unless otherwise stated.
- Kichaka Luxury Game Lodge reserves the right to amend the quoted tariffs should there be any change in the percentage rate of VAT or any other levy, tax or impost becoming payable by Kichaka Game Lodge after the date of printing of this contract or in the event of the devaluation of the SA Rand.
- The tariffs are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR) on a per person per night sharing basis (unless otherwise indicated) and are net and non-commissionable.
- Rack rates provided are a guideline, and are not the contracted rates. These are purely for the purpose of comparison and are subject to change. The Tour Operator rates are the contracted rates.
- Check-in time is from 14h00 and check-out time before 11h00
- The Lodge will endeavour to accommodate groups for an earlier check-in, if required, but this is dependent on availability of rooms.
- All cancellations must be given in writing to the Lodge by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or via FAX +27 (0) 860 773 0345.
- Cancellations/Amendments are subject to the following conditions:
- Cancellations made more than 30 days of date of arrival 25% of fee payable.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of date of arrival 50% of fee payable.
- Cancellations made within 15 days of date of arrival 100% of fee payable.
- Guaranteed reservations will be held for first night only, after which the accommodation will be released and accommodation will be charged
- The Lodge shall also have the right in circumstances where the Lodge is in the position to accept another confirmed reservation, to request the operator to confirm the reservation made, in which event the operator shall within 72 hours of receipt of advice from the Lodge either:
- a. confirm the reservation, in which case the operator shall furnish the Lodge with a deposit of not less than 50% of the total value of the reservation, such deposit to be received by the Lodge not later than 7 days after reconfirmation of the reservation, or
- b. cancel the reservation.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a reservation.
- Balance payable 30 days prior to arrival.
- Provisional bookings only accepted more than 6 weeks prior to stay and will be held for a maximum of two weeks.
- Please quote the reservation folio number and surname of party as a reference when payment is made.
- Bank details: ABSA North End, Branch Code 633156, Account No. 4062219061.
- VAT No: 428019997
Book now or contact us.
Tel. +27 (0) 72 4020 749
or Email UsBack to top