Rates updated 22 Jul 2014 17:22:22
Up until 30 April 2014
1 May 2014 to 30 Sep 2014
1 October to 31 December 2014
1 January to 30 April 2015
1 May to 30 September 2015
1 October to 31 December 2015
1 January to 30 April 2016
Click the drop-down next to the rates to convert to Euro, US Dollars or British Pounds.
Subject to change without prior notice
Guest arrival & departure times.
Check out at 11H00
Check in at 14H00
Guest are able to check-in or check-out at any time of the day by prior arrangement. 24 hour front-desk assistance is available.
- All meals, teas & coffee
- Soft drinks, house wines, sparkling wine, local beers & spirits
- Scheduled Safari Activities
- 2 Schedules game drives per day
- Refreshments on game drives
- Telephone calls
- Champagne, Cognacs, Premium Wines, Premium Brand Spirits and Cigars
- Transfers to and from the lodge
Payment policy, terms and conditions:
- Currency conversions are approximate, and based on today’s exchange rates.
- 50% deposit required to confirm a reservations
- Balance payable 30 days prior to arrival
- Provisional bookings only accepted more than 6 weeks prior to stay and will be held for a maximum of 2 weeks
- Quote the reservation folio number and surname of the party as a reference when payment is made
- Cancellations made more than 30 days of arrival 25% of fee payable
- Cancellations made within 30 days of date of arrival 50% of fee payable
- Cancellations made within 15 days of date of arrival 100% of fee payable
Single Supplement: 50%
Regret no children less than 8 years of age. Children aged between 8 and 14 years, sharing the accommodation with their parents, will be charged 50% of the tariff with a maximum of one child per suite.
Book now or contact us.
Back to top
Tel. +27 (0)46 622 6024 or Email Us